We code in duo to check each other .
What has to be done :
- UnicornCall? --> call the task depending on the priority --> to change with the different level of execution
- IndexGenerator? --> Generate the indexes, with some priorities parameters, rest should remain unchanged
- RequestList? --> Get the request depending on the priorities
- Observation --> Get the observer with its priority
- RDFUnmarshallerjena --> a single reference to priority index
- TasklistUnmarshallerJAXB -->All deprecated because of JAXB
- Parameter --> Use the Ui parameter of the tasklist
- ParameterFactory? --> Use the TParamType of the tasklist --> can improve the textfield ... etc..
- Data Structure and implementation for the tree which will represent the levels of execution
What has been done :
- Parameter --> Changed the TUi enum
- ParameterFactory? --> Changed the TParamType enum
- Data structure for the tree --> See package TasklistTree?.
- Implementation of the tree --> See package TasklistTree?
- IndexGenerator?-->Changed the enum in the IndexGenerator?
- TasklistUnmarshallerJAXB -->We adapted almost everything to fit the new execution level -> new name = TasklistUnmarshallerBeans?
- Currently continuing all the big stuff :Observation, UnicornCall?, Task.
- We 're doing the Task right now with recursion resolution and execution level in the tree.
- We had to change slightly the schema in order to solve some problems: you can find the new one here