|Version 15 (modified by fbatard, 5 years ago)|
Three main tasks :
- Enchance the tasklist to find the optimal version
- Install XMLBeans under eclipse to replace Jaxb :
- Installing and testing with Jigsaw
This part will be devoted to the change from jaxb to XMLBeans.
In order to test that XMLBeans works under Jigsaw we 'll install jigsaw server and run several tests.
You can see the jigsaw installation further in the page.
Installing XMLBeans to replace Jaxb
First why XMLBeans?
Here are some answers : Xml parsers test suite
As it passes quite all the test we were confirmed by Yves that XMLBeans would be suitable in order to solve the jigsaw problems.
We had considered the XGEN parser for same reasons but as XMLBeans were more documented and known by the team here at W3C we decided to take it.
Here is the guide to install XMLBeans
Here is the help for the eclipse plugin[some [BR]] Here is some practice to test XMLBeans
Personnaly as we already have some tasklist and observers schema we'll use them to test under jigsaw
There might have a problem with classloader as you can see here
Download the appropriate version of Jigsaw on http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/
On Windows :
- Setup : go to scripts and click on install.bat
- Server launch : still in the scripts directory, launch jigsaw.bat . The command window should print the URL you'll have to enter in your browser.
On Unix :
- Setup : run the following command : scripts/install.sh
- Server launch : run : scripts/jigsaw.sh