|Version 10 (modified by fbatard, 5 years ago)|
Second Week for unicorn project : Formatting the tasklist
Possible changed to make to the tasklist.xml in order to enhance the flexibility with conditionnal checking.
We need to be able to have simple algorithms to define priorities in the tasklist.
These nodes will be placed into the task node for each task
Here are our first ideas about the new nodes to add.
The observer parts will remained unchanged for now.
A routine node to define the sequence to execute for this task :
- Conditions are called using XPATH and refers to condition section
- exec will execute the observer specified. As we call it with XPATH we can define a observation or a task -> inclusion of tasks -> recursivity
<routine> <if test="/conds/cond[@id=1]"> <exec>/tasklist/observer/whatever</exec> <exec>/tasklist/observer/whatever2</exec> <else> <exec>/tasklist/observer/whatever3</exec> </else> </if> </routine>
A cond will be placed here to be used in if command. It returns a boolean :
- id to help calling the condition
- result to know if we want it to pass or to fail
- the list of doctypes that we want in it
- the list of mediatypes we're looking for
<conds> <cond id="1" result="passed"> <doctypes> <doctype>whatever4.0</doctype> <doctype>and_so_on1.0Strict</doctype> <doctypes/> <mediatypes> <mediatype>svg</mediatype> <mediatype>html</mediatype> </mediatypes> </cond> </conds>
An outputseq will be placed to know the order of the output result display sequence :
- id to give the order
- and the name of the observation to display
<outputseq> <tasksort id="1">Observation_Name</tasksort> <tasksort id="2">Observation_Name2</tasksort> </outputseq>