|Version 5 (modified by fbatard, 5 years ago)|
It works ! But the packages generated by XMLBeans had to be removed since they already are in a jar, which caused a conflict.
Many issues :
- Reference to java objects instead of their text value Solved
- Text duplication in A and Code blocks. Solved
- Text duplication when there's more than one Info block in a result 33.7% solved
- Simple text after a Code block in a Longmessage appears as Code No clue
- Some others combinations of blocks won't work No clue
- In the errors, the Details... should be links No clue
- Jean-Gui cleaned some parts of the UnicornCall? class. He's working on a bug appearing in the direct input method : the list of mimetypes is no more available.
- A deprecated class caused an encoding issue, it's now solved.